Repurposing a shipping container takes a certain type of skill set and precise knowledge to make a project work both structurally and functionally. Our manufacturers, located throughout the country, have many years of detailed experience in fabrication, construction, and installation. Container Concepts® makes no design compromises and offers a superior product at an industry best timeline. We pride ourselves at designing and repurposing our products in the United States.
Container Concepts® has a firm commitment to sustainable development by using newly recycled containers for projects. Each container can be outfitted with complete high efficiency NSF® rated kitchen equipment and UL® rated LED lighting to help off set energy costs. The repurposed modular design makes it easy to reduce costs and allow a multitude of opportunities while being eco-friendly.
Container Concepts® uses a pre-determined base price for our turn key models and a design-build pricing structure for the customization. This is best for quick, simple and professional customization standards and can be applied to any/all sizes and container lines. This approach provides our valued clients, with endless possibilities for customization in order to best represent their concept branding while also giving ultimate control over final cost.
The containers can be placed anywhere and then moved to a perfect spot. The containers can be placed in areas that are deemed blighted space like an old gas station or factories giving new life to abandoned areas. Unlike brick and mortar concepts and existing on road food trucks, the containers can be shipped virtually anywhere using conventional transit options and standard shipping sizes, utilizing major freight carrier strategic partnerships.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor uses
- Turn key modular kitchens/foodservice/retail
- Full restaurant solutions
- Full retail solutions
- Self contained generators, water systems, and grease traps
- Mobile structure that can function as a permanent structure
- Large or small scale projects
- Property owners are able to have a temporary or permanent revenue driver
- Business can be up and running in very little time
- Permitting is possible but not necessary in some cases
- Cost is less than building out a brick and mortar restaurant or retail solution
- Builds economic revival and commerce to blighted or unusable areas
- Highlight brands and build brand identification
- Established chains can produce revenue during renovation or new construction
- Support regional/national festivals and events
- Ability to service hard to reach locations
- Modular and interchangeable with changeable fixtures, furnishings and branding
- Easily transported and designed for safety, quick deployment, and effortless handling
- Visible marketing during opening, transportation and when securely closed on location
- Quick set-up that requires minimal staff for safe and rapid deployment and cost savings
- Custom and unique designs that can be fully self-contained with electricity and water
Options (Partial list)
- Our vendor list is large and we strive to accommodate any requests.
- Stackable for Multiple levels and configurations, roof mounted patios
- Fully insulated for all climates and HVAC on appropriate units, Windows, safety glass, tinted, and pass-through windows
- Hydraulic doors/windows, auto sensor doors, sliding doors and roll up garage doors
- Fold or swing out sections, awnings and electronic awnings, and flip up/down walls
- Billboards or platforms, large screen panels and TV and full technology packages